Out Here Elbow Greasing

What Up Party People...
I Just released my first single off my soon to be Released LP
Dirty But Sophisticated. The song, " The Way I Rock My Clothes "
has been well recieved ( no bullshit! thank you people ) the music video
was shot in Tampa Florida over superbowl weekend... You can see the video here:




Now...time to put the elbow grease into getting it to the right outlets... The Song will be available for download on itunes in March and the album is set to be released June 26th 2009. HIP Video promotions based out of New Jersey who services Music Video Station programers will be working closeley with Grand Extravagant Ent. to get the Video Clip all the necessary play on
MTV, BET, Fuse, and other outlets so dont sleep on the kid!!! you are going to start seeing alot more of The Grand Extrav : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog