" The Way I Rock My Clothes " in rotation @ 95.7 the beat FM


Yo, 95.7 The Beat FM Radio Staion in Tampa started putting " The Way I Rock My Clothes " in rotation. Big shout outs to DJ Sandman for believing in the Record and pushing it!
hopefully other DJ's around the country and overseas will soon follow.. God Willing

here is the playlist for the Satrday night mix with DJ Sandman 95.7 The Beat FM

Radio Mix
03-28-09

Playlist:
Dem Franchize Boyz -Lean With It
Rich Girl -24's
50 Cent -Wanksta
Birdman w/Lil Wayne -Always Strapped
Plies -Gottem Hatin
Mullage -Trickin
Jadakiss -Why
Fat Joe -One
Fugees -Fu-Gee-La
Young Jeezy -Soul Survivor
Funkghost -The Way I Rock My Clothes
Kanye West -Heartless

To hear it: click on " " The Way I Rock My Clothes " in rotation @ 95.7 the beat FM "
located above.


and oh yeah...Big shout outs to my Photographer and close com padre Joey " Soul P " Correa for sending me this funny pic he took of me a while back... yo... I told ya'll I love Natti Ice and Scallops... McLuvin!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog