Alcoholism/Addiction/Substance Abuse...My Personal Struggle

When I look at this picture, which was taken back in 2008. I see a person who did not know how much his life, career, and personal relationships, would be damaged 15yrs later by Substance Abuse & Addiction. It has been a slow, gradual, and progressivley worse condition for me. Since around 1991 (32 yrs ago to date), when I first started Black Saturday/TGP/Funkghost ect... Drinking, Partying, Smoking, has always been a part of the music creation. I look back and realize I never needed any of those substances to make cool Hip-Hop records. Substance Abuse runs in my family ( especially on my Mother's ) side. At age 50, my lifestyle choices need to change. Lilani & Anastazia...If you ever see this, stay away from Drugs, Alchohol, & Cigarettes.You don't need it. I know Daddy wasn't the greatest example and I pray you both will learn from my mistakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog