MICHELLE OBAMA 'TRASHED' BY RADIO HOST: Tammy Bruce fills in for conservative Laura Ingraham, calls first lady 'trash in the White House."


While filling in for conservative radio host Laura Ingraham, fellow radio personality Tammy Bruce launched a verbal attack against Michelle Obama, referring to her as "trash" and mocking her message to kids about the importance of good grades.

During her talk with 13 students at Southeast Washington's Anacostia High School, Mrs. Obama told the teens to "work hard" and "do your best," even if their friends may tease the effort.


She said: "I didn't care whether it was cool, ‘cause I remember there were kids around my neighborhood who would say, 'Ooh, you talk funny, you talk like a white girl.' I heard that growing up my whole life, and I was like I don't even know what that means, but you know what? I'm still getting my A."

Tammy Bruce

After playing that particular clip, Bruce said to her audience, "What? What? What -- what is that? And then she devolves into that weird fake accent, like Hillary did when talking to black people. What? What is that? That's, that -- you know what that is."


Bruce then played the popular YouTube clip "David After Dentist" which shows little David in his car seat still high on nitrous oxide from a dental procedure, stating, "Is this going to be forever?"


Bruce continued: "What a shame. That must've just ruined her damn day. 'I wanted the A for myself, and I wanted to do it,' and ooh, they said you sounded like a white person, 'I don't know what that means, but uhh.' Huh?"


"Man, oh, man. That's who he's married to, what does that tell you?," Bruce said. "This is what we've got -- you know what we've got? We've got trash in the White House. Trash is a, is a thing that is color blind, it can cross all eco -- ecosocionomic kind of categories, you can work on Wall Street or work at the Wal-Mart. Trash are people who use other people to get things, who patronize others, who consider you bitter and clingy."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog